Skip to content
Most important extension spring dimensions
- Wire diameter (d)
- Spring body outer diameter (Da)
- Total spring length as measured from the link attachment point (L0) or spring body length (LK)
Link position and shape
- The position is expressed in degrees. See the image below for different link positions.
- The extension spring link can be shaped to meet the site requirements – for example, links, hooks or loops.
- Various link options include loose links or screw fastening, for example.